The PCH Foundation exists to raise funds for the purchase of priority medical equipment for PCH and to ensure donor dollars are guided appropriately. The community has provided the much needed medical equipment at the hospital for many years.
Prince County Hospital Foundation shall uphold, enhance and support the vision of our hospital as a flagship of utmost quality care by:
- raising funds to purchase priority medical equipment for Prince County Hospital;
- being diligent stewards of investment funds on hand; and,
- promoting awareness and generating positive messages as a voice on behalf of the PCH.
In carrying out these responsibilities, we abide by the following guiding principles:
- Respect: We will treat every individual in a way we would like to be treated ourselves.
- Appreciation: We will express our gratitude for all contributions at every opportunity.
- Partnership: We will work with other organizations which share our health goals to make our community the best it can be.
- Accountability: We will use all gifts in a way that is consistent with our donors’ wishes and the needs of the community.
- Involvement: We will involve individuals of all ages in achieving our mission.